Thursday, January 9, 2014
Did you know that you can email photos and text directly into your blog?
Here's how to set it up:
**Go to your blog**
1. Go to design tab (upper right hand side of page).
2. Go to settings (bottom link on left hand side of page).
3. Click "mobile and email"
4. Under "email," choose and write in a secret word to be part of your blog email.
4. Under "email" change the setting button from disabled to publish immediately.
5. Save settings button, upper right hand corner.
6. Test it out! Using your gmail, send a photo or email to your secret blog email.